Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Homemade Valentines!
Today we worked on the homemade valentines for the girls' classmates, teachers, friends, relatives....you name it....we made them a valentine. Shamefully, I admit that after I suggested making the valentines, I immediately regretted it. We had to alter our plan once we determined that between the 3 girls, we needed OVER 70!!!! YIKES. But, today, we finished stage 1 of the production...and for those of you worried that Ellie has touched one that may be entering your house, they are now moving outside into the garage to 'freeze' any germs off! (For what it is worth...she only threw up the 1 time, and has been bouncing off the wall ever since she came home from school yesterday!) And the best part? We all had fun.....we will do this again, but perhaps will start them during Christmas break?!?!
Again...happy LOVE month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
These are beautiful! I would love to make those, they even look easy. Love to all! Aunt Karen
Eden LOVED hers!!!
oh my goodness - I feel like I just opened up Martha Stewarts Blog when I saw your Valentines!! :) I am going through my emails and found the link to your blog - now I can mark it and keep up with you ... miss you too!!! Everyone (minus me I should say) has been throwing up in our house this week...must be going around... take care! Love, Jen
Post a Comment