
It's May!!!!! Colin's birthday month!!! Andy and I got quite the chuckle that a year ago on my birthday, I was worried that I'd have a baby ON my birthday....and in actuality, 22 days later I had to be induced and Colin was born on the 19th!
The girls were just giddy that it is his birthday month! They started on April 30th, singing "Happy Birthday Month Eve" to you...and then it was a rush toward his bedroom door on Friday morning, to wake him up singing "Happy Birthday Month" to you. Colin has learned to clap during these songs, having been through Ava's and my birthday months...and it is so cute--he just has to hear the tune to "Happy Birthday To You" and he gets a huge grin on his face while he claps.
He's learning more and more each day--his latest is holding his bottle by himself--he's quite proud of that. He also has a new roommate in his room--Ava! She is handling the move into the frog room so well! Colin, on the other hand, sees her in the morning and just starts yip-yapping away, thinking it is playtime! You will notice in the collage photo up above, that one of the pictures has Colin sucking on his paci backwards. He is teething horribly...and we find him like this frequently! Who would have ever thought a paci would also be a teether?!
And Jayna....she has been contemplating his birthday, thinking of what kind of cake he should have etc. She was most excited this morning, to realize that when Colin is 1, he will "walk AND talk"! :)
3 comments:
How do you make those photo collages? They are always so cute!
Happy Birthday month Colin!!! I so happy I share a b-day month with at least 1 Glynn! :)
Awww... I could just pick him up and kiss his cheeks! Happy birthday month Colin!
Post a Comment