Baby Colin is growing up!Now that he is home with me all alone during the day, I'm seeing Colin in a whole new light!
He cracks me up...and often I've said "I know what it is like to be a grandparent now...I feel like one with Colin! I've never had 1 child age 3 home with me before...I've always had many kids around!"
Andy's cousin sent him the Wiggles slippers in the top right photo, above. He LOVES them...and often sleeps with them on! Most days, he wakes up Jayna and Ava with his renditions of the Wiggles' songs....still!
On the left photo above, he is standing on a stool inspecting Wiggles movies at the library. The day I "caught" him standing on the stool looking at the movies was the day I knew he had left babyhood behind. :(
And the bottom right photo above....this was the only good photo I could get the day he FINALLY went into the swimming pool for lessons without tears. We now have the BEST swimming instructor we've ever had. She was life changing for the fate of Colin and swimming lessons. He will often tell me "I love Miss Vicky...I love to swim!". Praise the Lord!
And finally...this is a common Colin activity...playing a guitar while listening to "Colin music" (aka: Wiggles) on my phone...
No comments:
Post a Comment