Saturday, March 14, 2009

Minneapolis Trip--Jayna


Here are some snapshots of Jayna at the Mall of America--she also loved the rides, and was finally tall enough to ride the bumper cars. I'm not sure she'll ever do THAT again, but she tried it with a joyful heart! She was especially happy to have Madeline's ear's pierced at the American Girl store and equally happy to discover that there was a "Dippin Dots" kiosk near the rides--she waited patiently all day to have that treat! She too, got to spend her Christmas gift from Grammie and Grampy; the upper left photo is Madeline wearing her dress that looks like Molly Mahoney's dress on Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (Jayna's favorite movie!). She also became friends with the manequin as Ellie tried on pair after pair of uniform pants for school!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Jayna- It looks like the Blue's Clues ride was so fun. I love all the rides at MOA! Your AG doll looks great BUT I think she has more teeth than you these days!! :) You are getting so big.
Love,
Aunt Karen