The Badger State Girl Choir had their concert tonight....oh, it was just beautiful. The church in which the Christmas concert is held is just majestic! Ellie and Jayna both did wonderfully with their choir groups and really had a long night--they were at the church from 4:15-9:15pm!
Jayna's group started out the concert....those Prima singers are just too cute!

Jayna's group started out the concert....those Prima singers are just too cute!

And then Ellie's group, Vivace took front stage...and then they sang together...and then we all sang carols!


For your listening enjoyment:
"Away In A Manger" (Jayna's group)...click HERE.
"The 1st Noel" (everyone)...click HERE.
"I Heard The Bells" (Ellie's group)...click HERE.
"Hark The Herald" (everyone)...click HERE.
"Silent Night" (everyone)...click HERE.
"Joy To The World" (everyone...including Colin)...click HERE.
And what about that hairstyle Ellie wore? Did you catch the sparkles in the pictures?
She requested a ballet bun and boy, does that girl have one thick head of hair! Whenever I do a new style on her hair, not only do I need to purchase different supplies (LONG bobbie pins for this one), but I feel like my fingers are going to fall off by the time I'm finished! What an elegant little lady!
"Away In A Manger" (Jayna's group)...click HERE.
"The 1st Noel" (everyone)...click HERE.
"I Heard The Bells" (Ellie's group)...click HERE.
"Hark The Herald" (everyone)...click HERE.
"Silent Night" (everyone)...click HERE.
"Joy To The World" (everyone...including Colin)...click HERE.
And what about that hairstyle Ellie wore? Did you catch the sparkles in the pictures?
She requested a ballet bun and boy, does that girl have one thick head of hair! Whenever I do a new style on her hair, not only do I need to purchase different supplies (LONG bobbie pins for this one), but I feel like my fingers are going to fall off by the time I'm finished! What an elegant little lady!

No comments:
Post a Comment