Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas....everywhere!


"It's the most...wonderful time....of the year!"

Our tree is up....our tree is decorated....
And daily, I am showered with drawings and stories by Ava...either of an elaborate princess or the Christmas Story. One day, I was even presented with "Jesus' Life Cycle".
Speechless....we have been speechless.

But, one of the best gifts this season has been the random set ups of nativity sets.
We have a lot of them. I think we have 6 "play" sets that are non-breakable.
This year, in an effort to occupy Colin while I fix the girls' hair in the morning, I set up a "center" in our upstairs hallway of 2 of the nativity sets. In the mornings, after Ava was ready, you could usually find her setting up the nativities with Colin.
But these above are the 2 sets I captured photos of in our downstairs family room. The one on the left was done the first day I pulled out the Christmas decorations. The one on the right was done just before Christmas Eve...and I love how the remote control basket is over turned to allow for the angel to be "high"!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Remote basket: too cute!